Click on the links below for a simplistic approach to
start & grow your business with our Partners Today!
So simple even a child could do it...
3 Building Blocks for Business Growth.
Foundation for Starting a Business
Business Building Blocks 1
Below are tools that have helped many entrepreneurs build their businesses.
1. Educate yourself on how to start a business
2. Do you need a business idea?
3. Conduct market research surveys to determine your target market, then objectively analyze the risk
4. Trademark search
5. Business name search
6. Business Plan: Create a financial model, operations model, growth plan, sales plan and marketing plan
7. Decide on a legal structure for your business. If you are hiring staff maintain the proper paperwork to do so as well
8. Get a tax ID and register your business name
9. If you are in debt, consider getting debt consultation before launching your business
10. If your credit is bad work on repairing it. Good credit will help you get the capital you need to start and expand your business
11. As a business owner you want to maintain good credit. Protecting your credit is vital for your business. Consider a protection system
12. Secure the FINANCING you need to start and grow your business
13. Time to get business supplies
14. Don't forget a good computer at a low cost, goes without saying
15. Once you have a computer protect it with anti virus product
16. Start your branding process by creating a logo
17. Now its time to create your website
18. Do you plan on selling products online? You should consider a reliable, centralized platform from which to run your store with the tools to handle every potential issue
19. Next, an all-in-one marketing platform to easily build and automate virtually everything in your business
20. Monitor, compare and optimize all your marketing links in one place to increase the conversion rate
21. If you need it, get help with graphic designs for your website and social media platforms
22. Plan to accept payments on your site? You will need to have a payment gateway and merchant account
23. Start thinking about lead generation
24. Get a free Copywriting Bootcamp that will teach you a Step-By-Step Formula To Using Words To Sell Products On The Internet!
25. Don't want to write your own content? Pay someone to do it
26. Google Collaboration Tools
27. Office Space
28. Phone System
28. Make sure you have a good shipping software company in place
29. Scout for potential clients, Search Engine Optimization/PPC
30. Business insurance is important, get it today
31. Create good accounting
practices with proper invoicing, billing, and expense reports
32. Accounting organizational tools
33. Make sure you file your state and local taxes on time
34. Understand that "knowledge is power". Empower yourself have guidelines, and frameworks in place daily. It will be a huge part of your success, here are the steps
35. Last but not, least Network
Foundation for Building a Business
Business Building Blocks 2
So you implemented some of the tools in Building Blocks 1 and now you are a CEO. With the proper tools and strategies you can build your business to levels you never imagined.
1. Continue to learn, being an entrepreneurs takes daily practice....
2. If you haven't done so its important that you get a Lead Generation Marketing Automation System
3. Combine that with an All-in-one Marketing Toolkit. Yes there is a difference
4. Online Business Listings will ensure customers find your company when they search for it
5. Use a business text-messaging service for sending notifications, alerts, reminders, confirmations and SMS campaigns
6. If something new is happening with your company send a press release
7. Creating fully customizable landing pages can increase your conversion rates and return on investments
Social Media Tools
8. Find business leads and social media influencers in any niche
9. Consider social media sharing app
10. Youtube management tools
11. Try a smart and efficient Twitter account management tool
15. Looking to save time and money in the hiring process? Find top, pre-vetted freelance talent across 85+ different skill sets
16. If you have a team it is important that you have a collaborative work management platform
17. Manage your projects with all the tools required to complete the project delivery lifecycle
18. Being able to store, share anyone and access your files from just about anywhere is vital for your business
19. Continually evolve your
conversion rate and optimization strategies with form optimization tools designed to boost conversions and keep goals on track
20. You can also grow your business with Bots. Make every dollar in your advertising budget count by engaging each visitor. Also, Bots requires 0% human involvement
21. If you are selling a products, use one platform to sell products to anyone, anywhere—online with your ecommerce store
22. Expand the reach of your store by considering e-commerce extensions
23. Businesses need to be able to track, personalize, and automate their email marketing using data-driven, behavior-based email automation platforms
24. If you deal with clients one-on- one, give your customers the online scheduling tool to book time with you
25. As you expand, mail forwarding service allows your business to have mail delivered to a purchased address and then relayed, either physically or digitally
26. Last but not least, Network, Network
Foundation for Scaling a Business
Business Building Blocks 3
Are you ready to scale? It's simple, you need tools that will take you and your company to another level.
1. Learn how to create multiple streams of passive income
2. Once you figure out your various methods of generating passive income, make sure you have the financing needed to scale your business. Cash is KING & QUEEN
3. Learn how to scale your companies through Sales Funnels
4. Once you have created a funnel, track every sale in your funnel to the original click
5. Post-Click Optimization is a category of marketing technology that enables advertisers and marketers to create, optimize, and personalize post-clicks to maximize conversions
6. Utilize a Customer Relationship Management System
7. Take your email list to another level. Your list equals financial freedom
8. Scale your sales strategy. Sales Management tools can help you achieve that goal
9. Monitor, compare and optimize all your marketing links in one place to increase the conversion rate
Here are Opportunities to Scale your Business.
10. Increase conversion rates with a complete webinar marketing solution
11. Create membership subscriptions and sell digital download products. Monthly recurring income
12. Create your own affiliate program. Monthly recurring income
13. Learn how to create your own online school and set up your first course. Monthly recurring income
14. Wholesaling Real Estate is a great way to break into Real Estate
15. Learn proven Successful Cryptocurrency Investment Strategies
16. View 23 Simple Investing Strategies You Can Use Today To Help You Passively Earn More Money Tomorrow
Business and Life Coaching for whatever Stage you are in...
17. Having a mentor is one of the keys to success
18. Business Consultation: Determine what you need to start a successful business
19. Gain-life improving lessons about success, launching a business, marketing, real estate investing, growing your social circle, and getting in shape
20. Start an Ecomm Agency
21. Amazon sales training
22. Certification courses , for Amazon, Java, and Project Management.
23. Business Management Training.
24. Excel is a great tool for business owners, learn how to use it with an Excel training course
25. Personal development training. Set yourself up for the success you want
26. Last but not least, form strategic partnerships. Network, Network, Network
Bonus: Book Corner...
Escape: Discover the 4 stages to becoming a wildly successful entrepreneur.
The Circle of Profit: How to turn any passion into a profitable information business.